Friday, May 08, 2009

Let me get this straight....

Obama thought that flying a jet at a very low altitude..over the world trade center....for a PHOTO OP!!
obama actually thought this was a great idea??

Man-cub..you got some growing up to .

(I thought this guy was supposed to be 'smert')





In THIS clip of the same event...Whats interesting in watching this throng of freaked out NY"ers actually RUN in panic..Is that I couldn't help but wonder how many of these people (in very leftist NY) actually voted for the man/boy?
Folks...get used to this. Its only going to get worse. And I hope that when the time comes..that when we get hit again..(and due to obamas child like way of looking at the world, its safe to say we probably will.)..I only hope that you look back and not only hold HIM accountable, but yourselves as well.