Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'M BACK!

HELLOOOOO EVERYONE! And welcome back, me! I have just returned from my vacation and it was a hoot! Tiring as all get out but a hoot all the same! I'll have pics and a review at a later date.
I came back to find an old nemisis of mine having a hissy fit over my pelosi entry.
There really isnt too much to say about it so I wont waste alot of space on it. But countsy, let me just say,,,,It was obviously meant as a jab at YOUR entry. Comon now. You cant be that stupid to think it was meant as anything BUT a slap at you.
Anyone could see that. I simply found it funny that you raised all this bluster about ratings and impeachment for them (Bush and Cheney), but neglected to say that the dem congress was 12 points BELOW Bush. The reason for your leaving it out? Because its truth and dems are allergic to truth. I guess you could even call it....and 'inconvenient truth'. (But a REAL one).
And then you would have to answer the question "should congress be impeached for low poll ratings? I mean at least Bushes ratings are for the war (without demorats help of course), congress ratings are for what? Doing nothing?

sigh...So I am NOT ripping you off, lil miss. I'm mocking you. Jeeze! Even 'robo' coulda looked at that and said "yeah man...He's making fun of you."

(((so much to teach...so much. And yet -I am but one man..sigh))))

Anywhoo! More fun coming up folks. Vacation stuff, mockery, industry stuff, mockery,Art junk, Its going to be a lollypulloooooooooooooza! And your palie Handel is the capn driving the SUV.

See ya on tuesday nite.


EDIT: HAHA!! I just looked at the comments on countsy's lil hissy fit post..Someone says to him.."You're tone is a little vague here. What is it you're trying to say?"

And countsy says, and I QUOTE: "I know, I know. I have problem with clarity."

You are a story guy 'countsy', Dont you think that having a problem with clarity is a little spooky? Well...I've said it once, I'll say it again....state of the industry.

Maybe put in on some lil panels and tack it to a wall----go over it a few times while pointing at it with a long stick, BEFORE typing it on your bloggy. mmmkay?