Tuesday, June 19, 2007

RESPONSE TO PEET POST'S

The responses to my posts on Bill Peet may have stirred up a little hissy
fit amongst some "story" people. Some going as far as saying that I
'HATE story people'. Believe me, NOTHING could be further from the
truth. I have nothing but the HIGHEST of respect for story people. GOOD
story people. Just as I have the highest of respect for GOOD animators.
But I have oodles and oodles to say about those jackasses in both
camps, that are just a waste of space. For that matter, I have lots to
say about the entire industry. And I'm going to tell it to you! The
truth about it.

Take my Peet posts. IF you are an industry goof.
Working in any creative aspect (producers need not apply), can you say
that what I have said in the 'Peet posts', is NOT true? If your honest, you'll say of course its true.
And
if you are NOT an animation industry 'person', but are hoping to be so
in the future; well...that might be what will keep bringing you back..
Because its true.
(Just to clarify, SOME of it will just be my 'opinion', but THAT'S true too.:)

So tune in laters, theres
going to be some really really interesting stuff coming down the pike.
But that will be within a few weeks as I will be going on a bit of a
vacation soon. Looking forward to it...not the 9 hour flight, but the
trip itself should rock.

outta here...