Sunday, December 30, 2007

JOKER


I tell ya....When I first learned that Heath Ledger was going to be cast as the joker....I had my jokes like everyone else. "broke back batman" yada yadda yadda..
But man..When that teaser trailer came out at comic con....No visual other than the sparks bustin up the bat symbol, but over it was dialogue. The end was that of Heath ledgers rendition of the Joker.
It really made you stop. It sounded great! And the laugh was SPOT ON! PERFECT! Made me actually shiver.

I thought to myself. "HUH..maybe? NAW!!.....maybe???????"
When the real actual trailer came out a few weeks ago, Actually showing Heath ledger as the Joker ...in action. OH CRAP! It was beautiful! Just FRICKIN BEAUTIFUL!!!
He was amazing! If you haven't seen it (as if your hiding under a rock), check it out in hi def:

http://www.atasteforthetheatrical.com/deathtrap/default.htm


Brilliant. I'm begining to think that Nolan is a Genius.
The way the joker doesn't flinch when the pod is coming right at him and just turns his head to watch it go by him....Oh man. Thats good stuff.
Enjoy. And count the days right along with me....... till showtime!


"LETS PUT A SMIIILE ON THAT FACE!!!"