Monday, June 02, 2008

Obama Leaves Trinity Church To Save His Political Career

....So let me see IF I have this correct.
Obama listens to this kinda stuff for 20 years. 20 YEARS....And only NOW because its being broadcast (THANKS in large part to outlets like You tube and radio that the 'mainstream news HAS NO CHOICE but to cover it)..NOW he thinks its time to go??

Phoony and a liar. Rev Pleger apparently is A VERY good friend of obamas. Good enough to get an 'earmark kickback' for his pal phleger.

What'cha think countsy? Or is this another thing you will ignore (and keep noticeably silent) as with the progress in Iraq. Notice how THAT is no longer a 'talking point' for your leftist anti-American side? Just sayin...


Soon I'll have a post up about animation and art . I wanted to have TWO up by now but everytime I go to do it, theres more news coming from the embarrassing debacle known as the democratic primaries. Stay tuned.