Thursday, February 05, 2009

A response to countsy..

Well howdy doo 'Countsy'.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Its been very VERY busy on my end.
First of all..I am bummed that you seemed to have forfeited your political blog. Especially since I didn't get a chance to respond to your last post.

SO! I will do my best to respond to at least what I REMEMBER from it.

First, let me say, that I do appreciate your apology. Seriously I do. Looksie..I don't mind the nastiness of the back and forth. I don't. The only thing I mind is the complaining that the other side is nasty while you feel free to slam away to your hearts content.

But still..I do appreciate your feelings of regret. Thanks for it.

You said that you "loathe" my take on this country and my views politically and on any other number of things. That's fine. I DON'T mind that. I feel the same about your views and outlooks and feelings on any number of issues as well.
But I am not bothered that you feel the want to let it all hang out. My problem if there WAS one is that (and this was the original issue) I felt you really did not want to have differing views expressed or put forth. Which obviously goes against the whole 'progressive and open minded' crap that is put forth by lefties.

Countsy...Believe it or not..I actually dig that you feel as deeply as you do. You are who you are and chances are, you've always had whatever beliefs that you do have. You are you.
And I can respect that.
Robo, is another thing all together. I wont go into that...as I think I've pretty much made my piece with that. It is what it is.
But I'll leave that issue with this....My issue with you really isnt one based on real anger. My issue with robo is different. But again..I've moved on from that, and chalked it up to people doing what they feel is the best rout for them. For them personally.

And thats that. I wish robo (as well as you) all the best and hope nothing but good things.. for you both. Always have, always will.

Again: FOR YOU BOTH.

Which leads me to this:

You said that you dont think that we could ever hang out together and something about me feeling a certain way about/ against you.
Countsy..I've said it once I'll say it again. Most of my pals and buddies are of the opposite political bend than I am. Its just par for the course considering what industry I am in.
When you say that you dont think we can sit down together it is your way of implying that I am the one that WOULDN'T DO IT. When in reality it is YOU that would never do it.

I...the great and all powerful 'HANDEL' (>:) ... could and would sit down with you. I wasn't BS'ing when I said I could easily sit down with ya. Buy ya a brewski...have some giggles and shoot some breezy breezes. I do it all the time.
But I think its YOU that would have the problem and really..lets just admit to it...you would lack the very openmindedness and tolerance to even WANT to do so.
We wouldnt even have to talk about politics. With all the common ground that we would share..politics doesn't even have to be brotched. But thats a discipline..and its been my experience that lefties just can't help themselves.

So as for us 'never getting together for a sit down' and giggles...its not due to me. Its due to you. And you alone.

I think I've covered the 'jist' of it.
I do regret that you gave up on your blog, but I know that it must be frustrating to have a few blogs that you cant really contribute to, due to time.

I will continue to carve up on my bloggie, the very slim (I mean in substance as well as poundage) tuckus of the lefts 'messiah'.


Cuz its gonna be (by the looks of things) really, really.................EaSy.

Catch ya on the flippers Countsy. Thanks for the fisticuffs and please....throw 'robo' a biscuit for me willya?

Tell him not to rely so much on technology cuz it makes people lazy. And unfortunatly...it shows.