Monday, June 01, 2009

A change of tone for now..



Well...There's been much to say, but little time to do it as I wrap up work on a childrens book and plan to ramp up work on some storyboard work, development work and some other personal projects.
Upcoming posts will consist of my recent discussions/battles I've had with Steve hulett of the animation union along with some of the latest silliness of the obama administration and maybe a some ponderings for my ole pal 'robo'.
Not really meant as anything for him to actually respond to, because I don't think he's able to think beyond what 'countsy' blogs, and being that 'countsy' doesn't want to blog anymore due to him having to DEFEND the indefensible...both of them have sort of forfeited the game to yours truley. (ME).

Not that I blame them. Fighting and winning wars are never the lefts strongpoint.

So until those posts..heres a little fun ditty! A spoof of this 80's song and video that is purty fun.
And 'countsy' and 'Robo'..while there are underwear gags in this vid..It is NOT of the animation sort. So you prolly wont be interested in it.
Altho 'countsy' might cuz he is a lil 'geh'.

>:D