Monday, December 04, 2006

countsy, Searle, Full metal jacket . and the "P" word.

Ha! this is great!!

countsy says::

"""This jerk is so in love with himself, he probably wishes he could fuck himself in the ass, and then feel like a champ cuz he's giving himself a reacharound.""

I reply, by saying that while funny, I thought that I may have heard that before...
to which HE responds..:

countsy:::
"""WRONG! Unless you can provide proof and show me that somewhere else, that is mine! You may be thinking R. Lee Ermey in "Full Metal Jacket" when he tells a recruit "You look like the kind of guy who would fuck another guy in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reacharound!" Similar? Yes. Butt the same? No....What I won't sit back and tolerate is accusations of plagiarism."""

Thats great!!
Its a little like saying: "Once upon a time, in a land far, far away...."
But saying it THIS way: "Once upon a time, in a PLACE, far, far, FAR away...."

I've never seen a better defense for a lack of creativity than what you just stated.
And I never accused you of 'plagerism'. (I prefer to just let your work be it written or drawn, speak for itself..)
I said it once....I'll say it again;
State of the industry.

PS: robo...getting to your reply,,might take a day or so..busy busy. Read it if you like..or not. Your choice.