Friday, December 01, 2006

HAPPY AIDS DAY EVERYONE!!

HAVE YA HUGGED YOUR SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE TODAY?

While its important to remember compassion Lets also try and be honest when talking about this disease and the fact that it is for the most part, for THE MOST part, preventable.

ps: robo, I see your part three of which I thought was to be the last of your posts. But now I see you've posted another, of which I havent gotton around to reading yet.
Your part three, is a good one. A little confusing but a good post. And I'll address it. You can choose to read it if you like or choose to just not bother with it. Your choice.
Note: I will probably be taking down those posts from my bloggy within a week. Due to freeing up space. Our little private talkie turned out to be a 'wordy' one. So if your going to read it, check it within one week.

Happy Aids day man!