Tuesday, November 28, 2006

THE CRYIN' 'COUNTSY'

Countsy says::


“”””Priceless. Attacking my grammar? And that determines anything about me as a story artist?””

Oh sweet lil miss. I wasn’t “attacking your grammar”. I said LONG ago that I rarely will ever do that. Because in the heat of the debate everyone makes a mistake or misspells something. So it’s not even worth noting. I was talking about your phrasing. It was like you had TWO different thoughts on two different subjects strewn together and it didn’t make any sense. That just underlines that story guys aren’t always the best writers.

Here let me help you out:

Countsy should have said::

“””Sure! ‘Storyboard’ isn’t the biggest of the blogs out there, but it DOES get more than its fair share of traffic. People from all walks of life visit the site. Everyone from your average Joe on the street to the best of the best in the art and animation fields. The very people that you would HOPE would visit.

Yes. I banned Handel. Why? Because he offends me. And now no one can benefit from his OH SO SUPREME KNOWLEDGE, and THAT just has to kill that egotistical bastard.

And he has the nerve to call US thin-skinned. HA!!”””

You see what I did there? I just cleaned up the phrasing a little bit. It’s not perfect, but it IS a little easier to understand and a lil bit more fun to read too. Just takes a little practice. Now for a rebuttal.

Handel says::

Yeah, sure countsy. The blog is a fun one. Even if it IS nothing more than a show and applaud gallery. There isn’t a thing wrong with that. As far as being banned from the comments section, I stopped posting in everyone’s blogs long looong ago. (Before I even knew I WAS ‘banned’ really). Why? So that in the very small amount of time that I have to do so, I could post in my own. I’m not offended by you banning me. Really and twully! Cross my heart. Ban away, oh master of free speech.

But make no mistake about it. You are most DEFINITLEY thin-skinned. You are. You cry the loudest when someone challenges you on any number of subjects. You like to dish it REAL hard. But…like so many on your end, you can rarely take a good shot without squealing like a stuck pig. Then its “boo hoo..others are being big ole meanies”.

It’s amazing what a walking contradiction you are. Sadly, its infectious (poor robo).

Lastly counts, when you say::: “””…You float above us all”””.

No, I don’t float above ALL counts. But, most definitely YOU.

WOW! I even beat MYSELF in a debate! Crap!! Dude, you should just give up and go kill yourself.

Till then, take care!