Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wonderful....Just wonderful.



When I first saw this about a week ago, it just about brought some tears to my crusty ole eyes.
I just loved it.
In times when its just so important to have the "perfect wedding" ceremony...when everything has to be so (OVERLY) orchestrated and over done...so much money spent...It's just so refreshing to see something done just for fun. Just beautiful and sincere.

I loved the roll out of the Groom and the "yahoooo" quality of the brides entrance.
God bless this couple and I'm glad that they have so many good people around them .

Looking at this video..Its kinda neat to look at the crowds obvious surprise and elation at what they're seeing. Because what they're witnessing is something truly special in this.
And that's one thing.

Forever.

Good luck to them.



:D