Thursday, July 20, 2006

A RESPONSE TO THE 'PENIS GALLERY'.

Well. I thought I’d take a brief intermission from the comic con posts, to answer a few comments from what I’ll call the 'penis' gallery.

There are a few 'artist' blogs that I visit and have all too often argued on. One of them (we'll call him "count flatulence") felt compelled to write a lovely little post on his own bloggy, after reading a July fourth post on my bloggy.

I'd like to address some of the things that were said. The good, the bad and the stupid. While there is usually very little good, there is alot of bad, and a TON of stupid. So I will have to make this a two parter. So hold on to your nose rings, here we go.

After screeching like a stuck pig about my post on July fourth, OBVIOUSLY angered and hurt by it, He then for whatever reason vents about our FIRST arguments waaaay back in February:

"COUNTSY SAYS:"

......."he would post anonymously and viciously. His comments were personal attacks as much as comments as on peoples art."

Let me correct ole 'countsy'. Correcting him is something that I find I have to do far too often. When I FIRST started to post, it WAS indeed anonymously. I had posted on other forums, but never on a "BLOG". I didn’t see the need to join and take a name for myself as I wasn’t really planning on sticking around to post on a regular basis. I really didn’t see that I had the time to do so! So I posted my first posts as 'anonymous'.

My first posts were basically directed at 'countsy's post about 'freedom of speech'. On a thread titled "lest we offend". He was basically spewing all the typical, soaring rhetoric about ‘freedom of speech’ and ‘expression’ to someone who had made a comment about the pic that he had up at the time.(which was a nasty drawing about Bush if I’m not mistaken)

I had said that I agreed with much of what he said...but that “I always get suspicious of those people---especially on the left--- that preach so hard about 'free speech'. They are usually the first to want to stamp it out"

What followed was a barrage of nastiness of which I just gave as well as I got. And wouldn’t you know it? What followed was the TOTAL deletion of that specific thread and the calls from the 'penis gallery' to Ban ME totally. Funny how quickly 'free speech' gets thrown right out the window, isn’t it?

Which goes to show how dead on CORRECT I was about WHO are the first to want to stamp on ‘free speech.’

So I was indeed banned from 'countsys' blog....And the funny thing is, I was called a 'coward'...ME! After smoking him, 'robo', scriblles, and everyone else that was posting at the time. Smoking them all in debate after debate...Yet I was called the ‘coward’ for posting anonymously. So...I gots me a lil name.

..............................."HANDEL"...............................

The debate continued...not only did I get a name o' my vewy own. But I got my own 'blog' to talky talk all I likes. About any and ALL subjects.

It didn’t go over very well with my America hating leftist pals though. Tuff.(lovers of 'freespeech' that they are!)

Only after calling them on the fact of their hypocrisy in the starkest, most embarrassing way possible...THAT IS WHEN they did a turn about and desperately tried to FORGET the obviously quite embarrassing (yet quite telling) showing of their hypocrisy.

Anyone from the other forums that I go to, who wants me to mail you that thread--contact me via email, I save everything that is written, for proof against lies and mis-quotes. And it comes in QUITE handy.

COUNTSY SAYS:

"""" Handel is still a chicken shit. I saw his blog today and he had a new post up. . Here's the difference between him and me however. I'll defend my point of view. He STILL doesn't allow comments. chickenshit. I welcome opposing points of view."""

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!! You have gotta be kidding me. I have battled EVERYONE in his THREE rooms. And EVERYONE in ‘robo's’ room. Giving my 'point of view’, AND defending my point of view. In fact, there isn’t one person that can say that they've done that AS MUCH as I have. Not ONE.

And yet he thinks I'M the 'chicken shit'.....crap! I'M STILL waiting for a response from him on the 'minimum wage' argument that we were having BACK IN APRIL. I believe the last thing written by him on that was “I’ll respond when I want to! WAAH WAH WAH!" (That’s pretty much a quote folks, except I think I added an extra 'wah'.)

He "welcomes opposing points of view"...right...not until I kicked his puckered lil rumpus, and exposed him for the dweeb he is for attempting to 'ban' me.

Bottom line folks...is that what REALLY bothers "count flatulence" has nothing to do with 'defending my point of view', It has everything to do with ARGUMENTS, and the fact that I keep winning them.

Hold on for part two, which will have to do with the 'comments' made about his post about me from (what I'll call) the 'penis gallery'.....I feel that it would be only fitting to hand them their asses on a silver platter, to go along with 'countsy’s' head.