Wednesday, September 19, 2007

OH MY DEAR, SWEET, SIMPLE, STUPID COUNTSY...

Your response to my Osama argument was rather weak countsy. It basically didn't answer any of my points YET AGAIN. You have now had TWO chances...and you opted NOT to. But how could you? You don't argue your side, because really you cant.

countsy::
"""Just because because you say you served someone doesn't mean you did. It means you think you did. Again, distinguishing facts from opinion. Clearly you can't."""

Let me break it down for you, sanjay:

FACT:
1) Did Osama release a video? Yes.
2) In the statement, Did he express alot of leftist junk, from love of Noam Chomsky to global warming? Yes.
3)Did it sound like the dems were the party of HIS choice? Yes.
4)Did he express frustration that they have been unable to do what it is that HE wants them to do? Yes.
5)Was the speech fashioned by Adam Gudahn? Yes.
6) Is Adam Gudahn a leftist nut? Yes.
7) Did the speech expouse the same goofy stance as say, 'The Daily Kos' or 'Moveon.Org'? YES.
8) Are those two organizations leftist? YES.

Sorry lil skipperdoodle, those ARE facts, not opinion.
That's why I say that I served you your assy. And the fact that you don't and cant argue it - Only to try to feebly shrug it off and say the equivalent of "Uhh oh yeah?? Well YOUR UGLY!WAHHHH WAAAAAAAAHHH!"
Is pretty pathetic really. But that's my countsy in a nutshell (and I mean that quite literally).

countsy:::
"""You hate your fellow Americans. You know who else hates Americans? Osama Bin Laden.""

Oh countsy, I don't hate you. I don't hate nancy pelosi. I dont hate harry 'the lassy' reid.
I do confess that I don't like any of you all that much though. But that said, even though I don't like you, I don't want you to damage the country by surrendering it to evil people. you see my dim wit pal, that would be bad. Really Really bad. Because after they kill off the people that really DO love this country, their gonna have to deal with the submissives. The ones that are all to ready to conform- so that they can live. But they wont want to keep all of you. So they'll probably gut you as well. And I don't want that for ya, countsy.
For you or any of the others that don't really believe in what this country is all about. For you out there that are just benefiting off of America. The ones that are just...here.
Taking up space.

I would like you all to be able to keep all of your brainless lil noggins right on your shoulders- so that you can live another day... with the hope of someday raising that white flag.

Countsy:
""""So let me make it clear as a leftist and a patriot.

Fuck Adam Gudahn.
Fuck Che Guevera.
Fuck Stalin.
Fuck Osama Bin Laden.
Fuck You Steve."""

'Leftist Patriot'....Oxymoron?
Look, big time KUDO'S to you for distancing yourself from these individuals. I just find it sad that you and leftists LIKE you- wont divorce yourselves from their (Osama, Stalin,Che Guevera, adam gudahn) beliefs and mindsets.

Sad indeed.

countsy:
""Easy, don't come in your own mouth Steve. I'm not upset...."""

Well, thanky for giving me( I assume its me) the benefit of the doubt on BOTH my girth and my aim. It really is quite descent of you. Again, thanky!

countsy::
""Also, fuck Alberto Gonzalez.
Fuck George Bush.
Fuck ANY Congressman, Democrat or Republican, who would sign on to destroy our freedoms in the name of security. Because to destroy one is to destroy both.""

Your such an intellectual heavyweight countsy. You really, REALLY are. What freedoms have you lost in the name of security? Name them. Tell me JUST ONE that you've lost. One that you were able to do pre 9-11, that you cant do POST 9-11. How many times have you been arrested or thrown into Guantanamo.
Dolt.

I'll await your answer on that one. As I'm STILL awaiting your answer to whether or not the Moveon attack on General Petraeus was over the line.
You would think that THAT would at least be an easy one for you to answer. I know your a big fan of 'moveon.org'. (Hey so is Osama!)
Just be 'honest'. Let me know if you need a definition on that Mr. panties.

counsty::
"""You're a fucking sheep Steve, who will bleat gladly to the slaughter of his own liberty because the music from the "kill 'em all" right is so pretty to you, you're hypnotized into celebrating the destruction of The Constitution and the principals on which this country was founded.""

Moveon.org AND npr crap. regurgitated by those who don't know how to think for themselves. Which you'll take in, wait till you have lunch with robo, where he will violently throw his head back so you can THROW up in HIS mouth, all the worthless, meaningless, thoughtless caca that has been fed to YOU.
You've lost no liberty. It is the fight for liberty and to preserve Liberty that you and other leftist are so eager to attack. To throw in the towel and settle for appeasement to those who wont be appeased until they've conquered and killed both you and your family.
You and other leftists are just spoiled, pampered, selfish, elititst, nancy's.. that have no idea of what the constitution even stands for much less Liberty or 'principals'.
Don't try and act smart countsy. I have no respect for that. And even LESS for truly smart people that opt, for sake of pragmatism-to 'fit in' with the crowd, in an effort to be included.

That said...."kill em all" IS indeed a good album. Gotta go back to the roots baby!

countsy::
"""Surrender to the enemies of America? Never. Not to those foreign or domestic."""

Now, Now countsy. You and other thin skinned poo-sasies, in the face of any evil, are all to willing to raise the white flag of surrender, stick your heads in the sand, raise your pampered spoiled assy's high in the air, and murmer...."be gentle".

Because as we all know, leftist due to a broken moral compass, have never...NEVER met an evil that they are not willing to either run away from or coddle up to.

Its your way. Its what you are. Its WHO you are.
Its your core.

And basically, to those in this country who DO love their country and know what needs to be done to carry on, in order to protect the liberty and freedoms that are loved and cherished,...
You?
You're dead weight.