Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Give me your demented, vile and evil...."





As the man-child tries to find a way to close gitmo..the question rises (duh), "Where ya gonna put the terrorists?"

Well John Murtha..smart guy that he is says.."SURE, I'll take them!"
I think that's a great idea! I think that his constituents would maybe think otherwise though. And really, if they were consistent...they shouldn't. If they were honest...they wouldn't be troubled by it at all.

I think California should take them as well..Maybe NY too! Now that would be fantastic in its IRONY, wouldnt it?
Let the dumb dems put their money where their mouths are...




"Rep. Jack Murtha, D-Pa., says he’d be willing to house prisoners from Guantanamo Bay in his congressional district if President Obama makes good on a plan to close the U.S. prison there.

As one of his first acts in office, the president circulated a draft Wednesday that would shut down Guantanamo Bay within a year.

Murtha only has a minimum security prison in his district. But he says he’d have no reservations about holding detainees there in a maximum security prison.

“Sure, I’d take ‘em,” said Murtha, an outspoken critic of the Iraq war. “They’re no more dangerous in my district than in Guantanamo.”""