Thursday, January 22, 2009

matty taylor...

My inbred friend.

I have no problems debating anyone. Realio and trulio. If people wanna cross into that territory. But please..have a little bit of class. Facebook, myspace, and other outlets are other peoples territory. Its ...kinda bad form to hijack someone ELSES page for a long drawn out back and forth.
Those places arent the right forum for it. (be it that FB only lets you post about 15 lines of dialogue before cutting you off)..

THIS is the perfect place for it.
As for comments..There is no place on here for comments because its redundant. You (or anyone else that has an account) can place their own post to me, about me, for me. And we'll go back and fourth on that as well. Mano a mano.
To open a comments allows the dialogue to get 'distracted' and before you know it, It's a free for all and the main point of the original argument gets lost.

You want others to have a chance to yell at me? Post a link to THIER blog on your blog--I'll see it and get back to them with a response.

Believe me..theres not a person that I wont have a back and forth with. I have no qualms taking off the gloves. If THEY get nasty, So will I. Doesnt matter who it is. If the respect isnt given...I'll eat them.
If your a big shot director (pseudo) who thinks your a top dog and your ego gets you to a point where you believe your Shite don't stink?....Bring it.
I'll slap your ears back the same way I slap countsy's ears. IF thats the rout you choose.

I'm not a drone of the industry. I am not shackled (like robo) to the thought of "gosh I need to be thought nicley of, otherwise I'll have troubles getting another gig."

Let me know if you have any questions about this (I'm sure you do..its like the zilionth time I've gone over it with you)..OR if you have any troubles with the big words.

Till then my little miss...Talk with you again soon.