Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I..."Handel"....

...AM BACK.

Fresh and tanned, with my tummy a little bigger and booty a little more bootylicious!
I had had a little too much incompetence from obama and had to take a break.

The truly wonderful thing about obama and the dems is that they honestly give one too much to write about. If you can actually get alot posted, you wear yourself out from the sheer tonage of ineptitude that comes from our little webster prez, that one simply must take a little breather from it.

But boy howdy, I am pumped and primed like a fat, freckled staffer for barney frank--RARIN' TO GO! (at least till my next vacation in four months)

But first I'll hit you with some moments from my aforementioned vacation in my next post.

Then we get to some nitty gritty. And yes I promise..due to some requests in the forums, that I will post more about the boring, empty,vapid, phony,plastic animation and arts industries that I'm in.

Till then, get your popcorn, wine and tissues ready.....

.......we gon' git a lil messy.

>:D