Sunday, September 06, 2009

Nancy got's some 'splainin' to do ....




I also saw this on a lefty blog. The blog article is railing against their savior and has some silly things to say about Conservatives, but I DID like this part :

"I’m heartbroken over Van’s departure because it’s these little meaningless concessions that undermine people’s faith in the system. You get folks all riled up about change. You empower a man who embodies that change. And they you let him be run out of office by f*cking Glenn Beck? So Glenn Beck is running the White House now? Is that how it’s gonna be? Just tell me that I knocked on all those doors for nothing, and I can start the grieving process, but don’t pretend this will solve anything.

I can’t help but look at this spineless response and see it in contrast to the previous administration. You know how gangsta they are? DICK CHENEY IS STILL TALKING SMACK!”




Cheney isn't talkin' "smack"....He's speakin' the TRUTH. There is a difference.