Tuesday, April 10, 2007

LIGHTEN UP!

Ok.
Too much talk about da-passed on here lately.
Starting to feel like some old geezer sitting on the couch that reads the obits all day-- sayin':
""Hey Winifred, Chester doobkins died ta-day! poor bastuurd! Looked like hell the last time I saw im'."

So---No more dyin' out there.
Gots to talk about some different stuff. More politics, More current events, An admission and a revelation, animation, comics, illustration, and some satire.

And I'm going to try..( I say this hesitantly...) to do a post on a Sunday- EVERY Sunday.
THAT'S RIGHT. Part of my revelation really. After talking to some of my comic and illustration palies, I thought I might take a crack at this on a more "regular" basis.
Even if that means that once in awhile I pop on one Sunday to say that there isn't a damn thing to say. I still will make a post. (or try to- Unless of course I'm abducted by any attractive and smart story people...And we all know that there's no such thing SOOOOOOOO...I have no excuses really.)

Now if I'm going to do this, Its going to be more a fly by the seat of my pantalooonies. Which means less time on spellcheck. So expect ALOT of mispellings. Very much like 'countsys' blog but with more clever insight from a far more attractive individual with better hair. And in some cases...more hair.

Talkin to you laters, and see you on the Sunday.