Sunday, October 07, 2007

HEY ROBO!!

GUESS WHAT MOVIE I'M WATCHIN NOW!!

You know, Robo..I may have a surprise for you..coming really soon.
Its gonna be a doozy. Your either going to be really happy about it, or really pissed off about it.
I cant wait to see! I'm almost peeing on myself with anticipation.

>:)

I dont know if its the wine or the movie or what?? But I want to put this invite to you. I AM trying my best to make it to the san diego comic con next year. Have you ever been there? Maybe yes, maybe no?

If you plan on making it there, lets maybe meet up.

Come alone.

I"m interested in meeting YOU. You've always been more interesting to me, than countsy.

Who knows..we might hit it off.
Ya think?

If your married...dont bother. I wont have my wife there...I'm interested in YOU. If your married or have a boy toy..(countsy?) leave it behind.

You and me. Lets grapple, big boy.
We'll either have drinks ..and get along, or kill eachother. Best man wins.

What do ya say "robo".

You game or are ya....'gay'?

Robo...this is a genuine invitation. Not just a blog throwdown. Make no mistake......You piss me off. You REALLY, REALLY PISS me off.

But you interest me.

You wanna go mano a mano?

You let me know.

If...AND granted....thats a big IF... IF schedules work out on both our ends....lets meet up.
For at least a dinner and drinks. Or maybe just drinks. There are lots of folks that hate me and lots of folks that love me. But I'm pickin YOU. YOU! DONT you feel honored??>:)

YOU and ME.

Not interested in your wife. Not interested in your pansy ass friends. Not interested in your new found pragmatic musical theories. Not interested in your stupid dogs or cats.

YOU....and......ME.

Word of advice?

Come with at least a drink in you.
I will. Otherwise I'm gonna swing on you. I will. NO joke. So I will have at least ONE margarita or wine in me before I meet you. It will put me in a better mood. Trust me.
IF I see countsy? I'll knock the shit out of him. And that's serious Robo. I WILL beat the shit out of him.
Because I'm SERIOUS about this. I expect you to have the brains....or 'PRAGMATISM' to know that I AM serious about this. You wanna meet? leave the boy toy at home. And the wife.

IF you're interested in this. Even REMOTELY! Tell me now. Because (in my case) it would need to be planned way in advance.
What do you say puss-ass? You interested? You interested in a meeting?
Mano a Mano? If so...then I'll pick a spot for us to meet up at. Night. Drinks or dinner. You let me know on your Lavern and chirppy blog and we'll go from there.

A wise man once said..:
"I'm used to whiskey.
Whiskey is a slap on the back.
Champagne is heavy mist before my eyes"

Comon Robo.....I'm comin to YOUR neighborhood (possibly--schedule permitting).
You up for it?
Dare ya.
Double Dare ya.

We either hug.
Or one of us wont come in the following Monday due to a broken arm.

Sounds fun dun' it?

You let me know sunshine.

PS: The chair is not my child. The CHAIR....... is NOT.... my child.

HaNdEl