Monday, October 08, 2007

new post in a day....

So look for it onnnnnnnn....hmmm. Tomorrow?
No.
Getting my hair done.
Tomorrow night?
No. Nails and my 'kini' wax.

WEDNESDAY.

It will be just some thoughts on animation. My next few will probably be on animation. SPECIFICALLY animation. Lest some hypersensitive whiny story guys think me picking on them all the time.
This time...There might be some animators cranky with me. Maybe.

As with the story goons, My intent is not to go out and piss people off. These are MY feelings and MY opinions. I am open to a debate. (blog to blog). But I must insist that you debate with clarity and intelligence. In short: NOT like countsy and robo debate.

Although robo at least tries to fake it better than countsy.
Tsk tsk tsk...Ohhhh robo. Robo, Robo....robo. Anyone ever see 'Invasion of the body snatchers'?

But I digress.

Look for it then, If ya care.