Monday, October 01, 2007

A POST REPLY -FINALLY!!!

OK countsy. Lets git to the dance.

First:

countsy:::
"".. I would debate you of there was anything valid to debate.......well, don't bother checking back in here. I'm done... I'm sure you'll crow about how you've chased me away, beat me down with your insane logic. Go ahead.""

That's the jist of it.
Countsy, I don't blame you for leaving in a huff. I do understand. You are out of your league. But please don't make excuses for it. "IF there was anything to debate". I've given you point after point after point. I've engaged you with the simplest question of whether that 'moveon'org' ad was over the top. You couldn't even admit that!
Why? because to do so would mean that you would have to cede that point OR side with the ad and come off like a crackpot, just like your fellow 'move on' idiots.

So when you cant even engage in the simplest argument, or at least defend your argument's...It really is not a shocker that you will stomp your widdo footsie, pick up your ball, swing your widdo pigtails in the air and huff away. I'm just surprised it didn't take longer. So I'll give you kudos on that at least.

Hey here's some parting questions for you to chew on. What do ya have to say for the violence being down by 50% in Iraq? What do you have to say about the stock market hitting record territory today? What do you have to say about unemployment being DOWN to record levels?

Helloo? No?

Nothing. Because to do so would mean to acknowledge GOOD news, and for a leftist- to do so would not be a good thing. Because in order for democrats to do well, they need America to do badly.

That's rather pathetic. But then...look who I'm talking to.

BUT your "DONE"! "Enough is enough!"

Translation:

'RUN AWAAAAAAAAYYY! RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!'

(Ha ha! And for the record, Robo is the one bangin' the coconuts while following behind you.)

PS: The next post is the fun one! So check back tomorrow, lubricant.