Wednesday, August 20, 2008

CONTRAST...


I'm just sayin...'

And no, I'm not saying anything about religion or anything like that. I just find the contrast of ones early years.....interesting.

POLLS:

A palie of mine sent me an email talking about the poll today from zogby showing mccain up by five (which is about a 12 point swing). Now that doesn't mean a whole lot to me. I know that this thing is close, and it could break either way. Bigtime.
The only thing that is interesting and of some importance to me is the 'trend'.

But I'm not cocky bout this. McCain could be up by 20 and I wouldn't be cocky about it. This is going to be one of those years, where even history is against the conservatives.

That being the case.....ask any leftist about why the polls are so close and you'll get a puzzled looky.

But the reason is...that people just aren't sure they want to hand the country over to a man cub with very little experience (if any at all) who has very extreme views. And the Saddleback forum did nothing but fuel these doubts.
Just so the public can feel good about themselves.
Thats a huge question...lets see who they go for..

The War Hero?.........or the "community organizer" (what ever the hell that is).