Friday, August 08, 2008

"If you're gonna steal from me "

....at least do it right....It's "You Can't make This SHIT Up."

Thats a post from my very good and more than a little retarded friend 'countsy' on his very little bloggy.
He was a little bothered by the fact that I was quoting him when answering his post (july 25).
For my LAST post (August 2. below).

And IN quoting his post I altered his title to read :

"...you cant make this 'STUFF' up."

Countsy...two things:

1) I was mocking you. Making fun of you. And when I was in the process of doing so, I thought, "well....theres no need to use the expletive. There just isn't a reason to.

THEN I thought, hmm, this is a good (not great) showing of the differences between us. You (countsy) feel the need to lower yourself in doing so. I don't know..maybe you think it adds 'heft' to your thought (or lack of 'thought').
While I on the other hand, try not to use those words. Not that I'm not guilty of doing so. But just in that I think I've used em' too much in the past and I'm trying to ween myself off of doing it (to the best of my abilities).

I just think that if I don't try my best to..the next thing you know, I'm adding the "f" word in EVERY bit of work that I put out. And thats rather cheap, and doesn't add much to the work or more importantly... myself .

Now I know that THATS alot to digest there, countsy. So let me break it down for you. Quite simply :

1) Its a bad habit

2) I'm smarter and more disciplined than you. And yeah..dare I say, maybe even more 'bootyliscious'

Enjoy your weekend, 'stuff' head.

:)