Friday, August 08, 2008


You know...way back when..when all the rumors came out on this. I wrestled with the question of whether or not I should post anything on this.. I opted not to.
For a few reasons.
I just hoped that it wasn't true. Because if it were, it would just be devastating for the family.
And I just take no joy in that.

So, I let it be.

Now that its out, let me say dis' bout dat'.
I cant stand john edwards. I have always thought he was an awful, AWFUL person, who as a trial lawyer, has hurt many many people and made things harder for people by bringing silly lawsuits against doctors and in total..hurting good people, both in the medical profession and ordinary joes by helping to raise costs for them.

He's a bad person.

But this is something different. I don't have any joy in things like this. (Republicans OR democrats).

With all that said (above), My personal feelings about him and his world views aside...I have no doubt that he loves his kids. I have no doubt that he loves his wife. I have no doubt about the regret that he feels at this time.

I feel for his family. I feel for his wife who is and has already gone through so much. I feel INCREDIBLY bad for his children.

...and I hope and pray for healing for them.





(Gonna lighten this up this weekend. a small series coming....)