Monday, August 06, 2007

countsy snuck one by me!

Hiya countsy. While I was going back to previous posts so I could respond to robo, I came across one from you that I missed. And one from you that I thought I would respond to a little bit more in detail.
Its in reference to your "aaand lucy pulls the football away."

countsy::
"""See, I wasn't cheer leading John. I was genuinely marveling that he manged to loathe you more than I do usually."""

countsy, robo doesn't 'loathe' me. I certainly don't 'loathe' robo. But I have some serious, SERIOUS issues with robo. As no doubt he has with me. I don't take that lightly, believe me. I don't.
And believe me count, I don't loathe you. Believe it or not. I will approach this a little later on.

countsy::
"""you talk about a pack mentality. You're a "Christy" type, yeah? Church going and all that? Gonna fly up to Heben wif Jeezus when the day cumz and leave all us liberal heathens to burn burn wit da Debbil?"""

Count, I'll let your words speak for themselves for the bigoted and hate filled blather that it is.
But I'll also answer you. I certainly don't HOPE that for you. Or for anyone of the political left. It's not up to me. But again, I don't hope that for you.
HEY ROBO! COUNTSY WANTS TO KNOW IF YOUR A 'CHRISTY'?Are ya?

countsy;;;
"""Bet you love that Rush Limbaugh too, huh? And Bill O'Reilly? Get your talking points and Repub thought program from them every day, dontcha? And then you're gonna rag us for a "pack mentality"? Fuck you.""

Actually, I like Rush, but believe it or not...I never listen to him. I don't. I don't like that type of radio. I like a more debate format. (Does that surprise you?)
I like Oreily, but haven't watched his show in ages. I just don't have time for much TV. And I do not listen to his radio show. OR Hannities.
And I don't take 'talking points'. I have my views. And I stick to them. You have yours and you stick to them. I don't have a SINGLE link to anything that I read, listen to, or watch. You on the other hand have every nutter left wing radio,TV, blog, website known to man. I don't fault you for that. In fact its made me think that MAYBE I should put mine up. Which I'm still deciding.
I do not have talking points. Just my views. Just MY thoughts.
As for your last statement, I'm not from san fran, ask robo for that.

The other thing I want to respond to is :

countsy::
"""And getting John a shirt too. Fucking funny. I call it like I see it. Honestly, made me think we could almost get along. Bastard."""

Countsy...I think that I've said this before. I have TONS of close acquaintances and yes, friends that are lefties. As I said, you cant be in any 'art industry' and NOT have lefty pals. I don't hate them. They don't hate me. And countsy, I'll be honest with you, If...and that's a big 'IF'...IF you could curb your politics and concentrate on the things that we would have common ground on,
such as comics, animation, TV and movies--and all things art. Dude, we would have a swell time. We would.
I have noticed a thing about lefties. As close as the ones in my own family. Take any holiday get together. There will always be someone who obviously KNOWS my positions and I know theirs..And I am MORE than willing to put all that aside and revel in the moment of the holiday festivities. But its almost a sickness. Its almost as if they just HAVE to say something.
OK...they broke the rule, I break their ass.
I can curb it. Keep it under wraps. But they on the other side cant. I have NO Idea why that's the case. Its as if its some sort of mental illness. Or immaturity.
But I also have lefty pals who I've gone out with for a few, and we have a fandango time kicking back with margaritas and scotch drinks just yackin about the funnies.
And its good.
Its good if we can respect that its not always about punchin. Sometimes its just good to let your guard down, and talking about the flickers. Y'know?
So...if you were willing to be a human being...I could also be willing to be a human being. I've done it before.
BUT!
If you aren't, and you come out swingin. I will to. Every BIT as hard as you.
You act like the injured kitty.."oh Handel pulled the football away"..... As if you have never attacked hard, filled with every bit as much venom as you say I do.
Comon...

So there you go.