Thursday, August 09, 2007

last for the day, countsy...

...really busy. ButIi did get your post. And want to respond to one thing in it.

countsy::
""""Knew you were gonna take the bait on my physical appearance too. Why not give you something else to be a douche bag about? Think about it. Did you have to go there? No, but you did. Ha! Boy you like to put yourself above everyone, but you're just as low as I think you are."""

Your crazy paranoia is showing through count. I didn't say anything about your appearance. Or the appearance of either one of you for that matter. That's YOUR thing. List what I said about your appearance.
You have nothing. Tell me. You slightly nutty dude. And I'm serious...You may need a little help.
I wont mention anything about how you or anyone else might look. Not my style.
I said that I thought you were slightly retarded because you don't listen to anything, ANYTHING that is said. It doesn't git through to you.
Please let me know where you feel I said anything negative about your appearance. I'm curious.

Your squirrley as all get out dude.

I might have to take a break from you and the huggable robo for about a week. I wanna get another post up that doesn't concern either of you. So I'll pummel you laters.