Friday, August 10, 2007

One more for you countsy...

In my never ending quest to help the less fortunate, I want to do one more post for you countsy.

First off, You said that I made some crack about your appearance. I told you that I did no such thing. I told you to show me what I said that you THOUGHT was a crack. You didn't. So again..Your wrong. You said I said something that I didn't. Either your wrong or I am. Again, I'll give you chance to show me up. SHOW me what I said that you thought was a crack about your appearance.

countsy::
"""Knew you were gonna take the bait on my physical appearance too. Why not give you something else to be a douche bag about? Think about it. Did you have to go there? No, but you did."""

W H E R E? Quote me.

Never happened. Your an idiot.

countsy:::
""""We're all whiny girls, and I'M the one who makes sweeping generalizations. ""

Hmmm. I'm not sure that I said you were ALL whiny girls. I think you, robo and scrbbles are whiny girls. Again,show me where I said you were ALL whiny girls. I'm serious, cuz I'm not sure if I said you WERE ALL whiny girls. But you..yes . Whiny girl.

Looking at your post again countsy...I'm not sure exactly what to make of it. Its kinda disjointed, overly emotional jibbah jabb-AH. Kinda reads a little like a nervous or emotional break down. Calm yourself before you post. Seriously. Get your thoughts in order. And then just let it flow. Re-read it before you post and then edit it down to maybe ONE pouty whine, and then follow it with some thoughtful writing.
Doing what I can to help you along.

countsy::
"""I'm exhausted from this crap. You must be too. How long does it take you to write one of those rants about what a shit head I am? Must take a while. You talk forever!""

I'm not exhausted at all really. I just have a few other things I would like to post. As far as how long it takes to write a 'rant' about what a shit head you are, Not long at all. When your dealing with facts, it just kinda rolls off the tip o' your fingers. In your case it pretty much writes itself really.

I don't 'crap on everyone elses' work. I haven't crapped on YOU. You really are a nut dude. I'm worried about you. I DON'T hate you man..I LOVE you.
I love you in a "wipe the drool off your chin, and pull your pants up every time you drop em' on Hollywood and vine, as you point to you groin' screaming:" EEEEEEEEET'S A BAG-IIII-NAAA!"
"BAG-IIIII-NAAAAA!" ---sort of way.
And I want you to get a lil help.

countsy::
"""Also, If I really was paranoid like you say I am, would I really post my picture? I've given you all the ammo. You know who I am. What I look like,...Accuse me of what's going on with you. Classic right wing, Karl Rove, Bush type tactic. Don't argue my points, just discredit the source."""

First, I answer all your points. That's why my posts are so friggin long. To answer all your inane points. Second, You are paranoid because you think I said something about your appearance. And you keep saying that I'm GOING to say something about your appearance. Which I'm not. not my style. Let me know if I do, and I will apologize for it. Seriously.
Trust me, If I don't make fun of Eddies appearance, I'm not going to make fun of yours. (sorry to use you as an example, Eddie. I actually think your hot. And if I ever turn the other way like robo has, I'll look you up, compliment you like a first year student and give you a back massage with feta cheese.-oh my.).

THIRDLY: Your pathological because you think I'm using Karl Rove mind jiggers to git'cha!!
Look into my eyzzzzzzzzzzzzze countsy. Loook deeeeeeep into my eyyyzzze.

countsy::
"""Think I'm gonna post about Christians and "Christy" types like you, and the difference between the two. Some of the sweetest people I've ever known are Christians with deep faith. They sound nothing like you.""

Yesss. I've seen your posts on Christians. And whats funny is that you think you don't generalize. I've seen what you say about the Bible. And yet you are under the impression that you are respectful.
I've seen what you say about conservatives. And yet you think that you are rational.
Uh-uh countsy. Your a nut.

You DID post your pic and you asked me about mine. Well now that's a fair question countsy. I'll answer you. Who knows? Maybe I will at some point. Maybe I will. (once more for dramatic effect)--
...Maybe I will.

Gotta fly lil angry feller. Pat the robo on the head for me. Give him a lil kiss on it for me. Tell him, the chair is not my child. The CHAIR......is NOT......my child.

I love you both.

Ps: EEEEEEEEEETS A BAG--III--NNAAAAAAA!
BAAG-I-NNNNNNNAA!