Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Now now countsy...

I see that you are correcting me on ONE word that was misspelled. Let me remind you countsy, that I dont play that game of correcting one spelling or gramatical errors. Why? Well as I expressed to you waaaaaaaaaaaaay back when, that I think its just pointless. In the heat of battle one will make an error or two. Its bound to happen. I dont hold that against you or robo. It happens to all of us. Trust me, You of all people dont want to play that game. Its just pointless and meaningless. So...There you go.
I DO see that you have a new post on religion and Christians. I'm sure you probably talk about the Christians that you DO like, like the ones that really dont have any standards and certainly dont follow what they believe. (not lookin in anyones direction).
I havent read it yet. I've held back primarily because I want to post about a few other things first. But I'll get to it. I will.

Till then see ya laters, my lil pucker pucker