Saturday, August 22, 2009

I've kept my oath, do you EVER intend to keep yours!"




Democrat brian baird gets his assy handed to him on a plate by a Marine.
Good stuff. The butt kickin is especially nice since baird refered to the folks coming to town halls as "Brownshirts".
Like all democrats, they have a very slim grasp on history and I'm guessing this MARINE didn't much care for being called that.

Dems are taking a pummeling. Obama is feeling alot of sting. Mind you...I said this awhile back, that I still expect them to ram this through. It came out last week that they "Intend to go it alone, if need be."
That means getting it done through 'reconciliation'. Which is something that it (reconciliation) was really not meant for in the first place, but thats what they're going to shoot for.
IF that happens, look for things to get alot...ALOT worse for this country.

In other words...I was (of course) correct. And HAVE been from the beginning.
Hmmm I wonder what "countsy" and his lass "robo" are doin right about now?
I'm guessing looking around the room, whistling a "please don't look over here" type of tune...faking ignorance.
But...they do it sooooo well, that one has to wonder if its faked at all.

Actually to be quite honest...I've stopped wondering.
It's the real deal with those two.