Monday, August 10, 2009

The Public Plan Deception.



Heres what I predict.

Outrage will build and the democrats will be faced with a dilemma.
Do they stop and retool...risking losing this entirely.

OR..

Do they take a gamble and force it through.

I predict that this. Dems are ruled by two things as far as how they act. Arrogance and emotion.
Absolutely no thought.
Therefore I'm betting that they will force it through. Public be damned.

I also think that they will pay a HUGE price. There will be huge growth to deficits, mass job loss, and a very VERY pissed off public.

Dems will lose....BIG.

The reason I'm sure of this remains the same. The numbers wont add up. And of course the history of other countries that have tried this and failed miserably.

Dems will lose.

I love the smell of burning lib in the mornin! Especially when its THEM who are lighting the match.

:D