Sunday, August 30, 2009

'Legacy'


At first I was going to write a commentary on old ted. But then I thought..rather than what would be considered a biased rant by a 'far right conservative', I thought I'd just state the historical facts based from editorials.
On a day that this....'man' is being hailed so in the the biased media.
Not surprising. I would expect no less from them.
But heres some facts about a guy who left a woman to die....went home, and took a nap.:

(article below)

****************************
By Mary Ellen Synon
Dailymail.co.uk


...."Kennedy’s character has been flawed from the start, but then he came from bad stock. His father Joe Kennedy made no secret of the fortune he made from bootlegging during Prohibition or his decades-long close connections with the heavies of organised crime. Nor did he make any secret of his adulterous affairs with such women as the Hollywood star Gloria Swanson, at a time when such affairs were scandalous.