Wednesday, July 04, 2007

countsy, robo (edit#3)

countsy. How old are you. Seriously. I mean your lil post directed at me("lame lame lame") read like what a pouty 6 year old would say. Incoherent and very embarrassing.

"""Again, trying to use my own previous insults on me. """

Which insults? What ones are you talking about. I mean you say I'm copying you and then turn around and say;

""" I'll give you credit for this handel. My idea of pulling your crap off your own page came from you. ""

And I HOPE that I didn't give you the idea that I minded that you are screen capping me. I don't mind it at all. Feel free, princess. The more the better.
And just for the record, robo DID need some help. I remember waiting for one of you dilweeds to point out the obvious to him. No one did. Either because to do so, would violate the "PET GENTLY PLEASE" policy that you all have, or you guys didn't catch the all to common mistake. (not saying much for your group in either case if you ask me).
Now whether he appreciates it or not is another thing. But I bet he'll remember that when he comes to another action scene.

As per the comments section that countsy keeps harping on. Let me again recap my thinking.
Way back when I was starting this bloggy, I said that I would have a comments section up at some point. The more I thought about it, the more I thought of how much TIME I spent arguing with everyone on these blogs. And I mean everyone on countsys story blog and robos angry squirrel blog. That to open a comments section would mean that the little time I have for posts would be taken up in the comments section--arguing with countless people. In short, I would not have ANY time to post.
Now lil miss countsy and apparently robo have for whatever reason chalked this up to some notion that I don't want to argue or I'm afraid of debate. This of course is kind of silly since I have several posts arguing back and fourth with them. (and really kinda creaming them).
I basically thought that THIS blog would serve as both blog AND comments section, where I would answer them (while quoting their very words), and they could answer me on their respective blogs. Should they feel so inclined.
Its turned out pretty much how I thought it would.
And who knows, I may yet open the comments section, for now why change whats obviously working. (THIS POST will be what I will direct anyone to if they whine about the comments section again. That way I dont have to keep writing the reason over and over again.)

Please countsy, get someone to proof your posts. Just to make sure that they are...well...worth reading. Being incoherent is not a good thing.
Oh and before I forget, I didn't check the kieth link. I figured If I just read your insipid posts, Its only a touch brighter than kieth's thoughts, so I pretty much get the jist of yours and kieths...intellect. (so-called).