Friday, July 13, 2007

Pics from my VACATION!!!!

Well first off, My apologies for a long time being off. Its been kind of a tough two weeks since my return from vacation. More on that later.
BUT NOW!! Here are some of my pictures from my vacation-
Where did you go, you ask? san fransisco? NOOOOOO. Because as we all know only two things come from san fransisco. Piers and.....well, you know.
If your from san fransisco, (or work there)---which one are YOU? Be honest now.

Anyway, I went to.............A L A S K A !
Yes, Alaska. It was beautiful! Truly majestic and jaw dropping! The mountains are just incredible, and....well, there just aren't words to really express it. Simply amazing would be an understatement.

They are currently going through their 24 hour of sunlight faze. Which is just friggin bizarre! It is the strangest thing to be walking on the beach area, with sunlight beaming on you, you look down and see that its 11:00 PM!! And then since they are an hour UNDER calif time, (Two hours under mountain time, THREE hours under central time) ---its LATER THAN THAT!

CRAZY.

Here are a handful of pics. The first four are of me and the rest are of some scenery, baby!

By the way, the FIRST PIC is of me holding my fish (Handel and his halibut). The damn things range from the big to the monstrously huge. Mine was in the big(ish)range. 25 pounds. Not too bad.
PIC TWO AND THREE are of me and a feller fisher bloke, talking pictures and composing operas.
PIC FOUR is of me trying on an outfit that I picked up in the shops. I don't know...It fit better in the store. I ultimately abandoned the duds due to them making me look a little.....stumpy.
I was going for that 'Alaskan gangsta' look. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it just makes you look stumpy. Oh well. Enjoy!