Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm coming for you robo...

Just kiddin. Gimme a few more days though. I'm now in the midst of finishing up a few things before a big event.
Tune in in a few days! Who knows? You may even be surprised. I may have an apology for you.
I MAY even have TWO apologies for you!
(oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo---intriguing, no?)

See ya soon.

PS: Hey count, I saw your post about comic con- to keep an eye out for you because you'll have a 'Political cartoon carny' shirt on.
That will give me an excuse to break out my: "I'm with stupid" tshirt. Just in case I see you.
You'll have to stand on my left though, because that's where the arrow points. I DO REALIZE I'll have to point out to you which side is the left side. Don't worry- I'm very patient.
Lets grab a beer wearing our shirts! What'dya say. countsy ole boy.
I'm going to have to find one for robo. I'm thinkin one that says:
"WANTED: Slim Jim's, cohones, and the ability to be myself"

naw..too long. maybe one that just says :"no, no..the other stupid"

That way he can go dancing with us and not feel left out.