Tuesday, July 17, 2007

WELL WELL WELL!!

I got an IM from someone on a comic book forum that I frequent, asking me why I haven't responded to a post from my old....friend, robo. Well needless to say, I was kinda puzzled. "WHAT post?" I asked.
I went to where she told me it was, and sure enough, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in a comments section he posted a link to ANOTHER blog.
Well, I was plenty surprised. There was also some nonsense from 'countcrapsalot' that I was thinkin I'd touch on. But Robo's is usually a little more interesting because it has to do with industry stuff and I think that It would be important for us both to understand each other. Even if we don't agree. And I do think hes getting a few things confused. SO..I'll touch on that first.
But it'll have to wait, at least a few days. Reason being, a friend of mine passed away a week ago. And its hit me pretty hard.
So gimme a few days robo. And we'll rap a lil bit. And hopefully we'll both have a better understanding.

(not holding breath)

A word to the not so wise robo: if you want to tell me something, DON'T put it in a past comments section. Be current boy! I'm a happening guy on the move. I have a 'cut off' point to how long I go back and look at OLD comments sections.

Talk to you soon.